Get to know PrimeCARE Providers in our Provider Spotlight. Today we share Dr. Williams – everyone’s favorite Pediatrician in North Little Rock!
Dr. Williams joined PrimeCARE in early 2020. Along with her came a family of patients who she has cared for in her previous practice! It has been wonderful to have her and all of those new patients in our North Little Rock clinic. She has lots of hobbies and a full family life outside of work. Read on to learn more about Dr. Williams!
Dr. Williams was full of fun responses. We even learned some new things! Check it out:
- How long have you lived in the Little Rock area? I’ve lived in here since 1993 – Almost 30 years now!
- What did your education look like? I went to the University of Notre Dame as an undergrad; medical school at UAMS in Little Rock; residency at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and fellowship at St Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- How long have you practiced medicine? Since 1986
- Why do you love practicing family medicine? I love children–they are our future and our greatest resource. I love PEDIATRICS!!
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in Blytheville, Arkansas.
- What activities reenergize you and what do you love to do on a day off? Gardening or hiking – Anything in nature! Being outside or reading would be my first choice on a day off!
- Favorite local spot? Brave New Restaurant is fantastic.
- Complete the sentence: “I’m most proud of…”: my two boys, Matthew and Ethan
- What experiences have helped you become a great doctor? I’ve been a patient in the hospital multiple times. I like to think I can listen and think ‘outside the box’ because I can empathize with illnesses.
- Complete the sentence: “It may sound silly, but I’m really scared of…” cicadas!
- Do you have a favorite sports team? The Fighting Irish, of course!
Two years since joining our practice, we are still so thankful that Dr. Williams is a part of our team! To visit us, make an appointment with our North Little Rock Clinic.