Get to know PrimeCARE Providers in our Provider Spotlight. Farah Bradley, APRN has been at PrimeCARE Searcy for many years. If you’ve been around PrimeCARE regularly, it’s fairly likely you’ve gotten to meet Farah.
Here’s a little glimpse into what brings her joy and inspires her work her at PrimeCARE.
- What did your education look like? I went to Harding University in undergrad and and UAMS for my graduate degree.
- Why do you love practicing family medicine? I enjoy helping people who need immediate treatment from injury. Helping people live well and lead healthy lives is really fulfilling.
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in McCrory, Arkansas.
- What activities reenergize you and what do you love to do on a day off? Love listening to music!
- What is one way you practice mindfulness? Quiet moments of prayer and meditation on the back porch with a cup of hot tea.
- What was tv show or book has really impacted you recently? I watched a documentary on Breonna Taylor. I highly recommend it. The impact for me was to always fight for what is right and do not give up.
- Complete the sentence: “It may sound silly, but I’m really scared of…” heights and bugs!
Farah may be scared of heights and bugs, but blood and boogers are no big thing to her. She is a consistent part of the walk-in visits that we provide. Her level-headed, laid-back demeanor is so valuable to our team. Farah has over 20 years experience and walk-in visits with acute care needs are where she shines. We feel so blessed that she continues to serve the community of Searcy and surrounding areas at PrimeCARE.
Visit us and say hello to Farah at our Searcy Clinic. Call or text for help when you need it most! We’re open 7 days a week!