Get to know PrimeCARE Providers in our Provider Spotlight. Today we share another provider: Molly Lensing, PA-C.
Molly grew up in Searcy but has found her home in Conway. Her kindness and joy brings great energy to our Oak Street clinic. Learn a little more about Molly below!
- How long have you lived in Conway? I’ve lived in Conway for 4 years.
- Where did you go to undergrad and graduate school? I went to Harding University for undergrad and attened UAMS for PA school.
- Complete the sentence: “My favorite thing about PrimeCARE is…” the caring, loving people I work alongside and the wonderful work environment that creates.
- What is your favorite way to spend a day off? Spending time with my husband and dogs and listening to crime podcasts, reading a book or watching one of my favorite TV shows.
- Complete the sentence: “I could never get enough of…” sea salt and vinegar chips
- Tell us about your pets. I have 2 sweet, crazy rescue dogs named Teddy and Jack. They love to go on walks, snuggle, and sneak things off the counter if you leave them the opportunity.
- Do you have a favorite sports team? My favorite sports teams are the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Tennessee Titans.
Have you ever wondered about what a PA-C or APRN do in a clinical team? Mid-Level providers are a huge part of the PrimeCARE picture! Click HERE to learn more about how we build our clinic teams.
Molly works at PrimeCARE on Oak Street in Conway. Visit us today!