Get to know how PrimeCARE Providers in our Provider Spotlight. Today we share Patty Pierce!
Patty Pierce has long been a pillar of the PrimeCARE family. Her gentle, wise demeanor has given her a special place in the hearts of the Searcy community. Patients will tell you she is the most trusted healthcare provider they’ve ever had because of how intentional and personable she is!
Want to know more about Mrs. Patty? Read on to hear some of her responses in our provider spotlight interview:
- How long have you lived in Searcy? I’ve lived in Searcy for 38 years.
- How long have you practiced medicine? I’ve practiced for 27 years.
- Why do you love practicing family medicine? I love family medicine because it allows me to be involved with an entire family for generations, helping them to be as healthy as I can. I can be apart of their victories and console them in times of trials and just love them.
- Where did you grow up? I was born in Santa Clara, California, but moved to Arkansas at age 9. I lived in Beebe first then moved to Searcy for high school.
- Did you have a childhood hero or imaginary friend? Yes! Clara Barton and Nancy Drew. I was and still am a bookworm.
- Finish this sentence “My favorite way to spend a day off is…” spending time on the farm with my husband
- What is your favorite part of the day at PrimCARE? Huddle, where we meet to support each other and pray.
- Describe yourself in 3 words: prayer warrior, farm girl, bookworm
- What are you most proud of? My children and grandchildren. Watching them love Jesus and each other is my greatest joy.
We are so thankful for all the ways that Mrs. Patty has and continues to shape PrimeCARE! To visit us, make an appointment with our Searcy Clinic.